Here is a simple and delicious recipe that will not only please the palate but also keep you feeling energized without the sugar crash!
It is not that I avoid this food ALL THE TIME but the combo that goes into a pancake recipe is just not worth it for me.
I decided to come up with a recipe that is not only good for you but tastes amazing. After all what is the point of coming up with a "replacement recipe" if it doesn't resemble anything like the original?
This pancake recipe is faster, healthier, and tastier than the original. It is loaded with protein and healthy fats which is a prefect combination to start your day!
- Warm up your griddle to medium-high heat.
- Add ingredients to a blender in the order that they are listed above.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour your batter over the griddle and let cook for about 2 minutes.
- Flip and let cook for about another minute.
- Remove and enjoy!
Try topping your pancakes with coconut nectar instead up maple syrup. Coconut nectar has a much lower glycemic index when compared to syrup and tastes just as good!
- 37 grams of fat
- 57 grams of carbs (15 grams fiber)
- 84 grams of protein
Live Your Best Life!